Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Apocalypse Ahoy

Lwnski is a bloody great Melbourne artist whose particular brand of fantabulous creativity is being exhibited all over the world at the moment.
Right now he is showing in London, New York, and Melbourne!
SO local Melbournites who love - nay, need to check out piping hot artists with an eye for the joy, beauty and humour all around us should get thee post-haste to Apocalypse Ahoy.

Its happening this Sat, 18 April 2009, 2-4pm, and I hear from a semi-reputable source that there will also be cake.

Its the last ever show to be held at the delightful Brunswick Bound, 361 Sydney Road, Brunswick. I'm not sure what the story is, but the upstairs exhibition space is finished for now - so not only will you get a chance to check out Lwnski's latest greatness, and eat cake, but you'll also be a part of history in the making.

Those of you who don't yet know Lwnski might like to cruise on over to his site to check out all the goodness on offer there. I am the proud displayer of some vintage Lwnski myself, and let me tell you its the single coolest thing in my house.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails