Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Huzzah! They have arrived!

Yes, the beads I have been waiting on have finally shown up. So today I immediately got to work putting the first necklaces together that I had planned for these beads.

And ta-dah! I present to you: the GEC Butterfly Necklace!

GEC Butterfly necklaces are your 'budget-friendly' option from the new collection. Its based on the lovely Dawn Butterfly necklace, but without the real pearls or vintage playing card. Still a genuine Joolz playing card butterfly necklace and it has the porcelain playing card extension tag!

Available in lipstick red or shiny black, as of this Thursday you can pick one up for the screamingly fabulous price of $59.99 from:
Blue Attic, 323 Lygon St East Brunswick, VIC 3056
Design-A-Space, 142 Chapel St Windsor, VIC 3181
and
Thread'n'Bone, Shop 5, 251-253 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006

Enjoy x
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails