Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm excited about this!



Where the Wild Things Are was one of my all-time favourite books as a kid. When I heard they were making it into a film, at first I was horrified. I was certain that they'd stuff it up. But then I used to hear a little bit about it when they were making it here in Melbourne (a very convoluted connection from a puppeteer to an acupuncturist to me) and I've been so curious to check out the results - so as soon as I spied this preview on MamaMia's blog I jumped on and had a look at it. YAY I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS IN THE PREVIEW!!! I can't wait to see this.

Who wants to loan me their child/children so that I'm not the only adult in the cinema without a kid or two?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. i love the book!
    and soo cannot wait till it's in theaters!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails