Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Having trouble with the internets

Apparently we've been upgraded to some super-duper fast new level of broadband.
What this seems to mean is that we keep not being able to get online at all. Huh. Thanks soooo much for that upgrade, AAPT! Really!
I'm loving the constant dropping out, losing connections, or not being able to get on at all. Yeah, very convenient. So I'll be back when I can trust that this will actually work and it won't have dropped out in the short time its taken me to type this.
EDIT
And by the way - yeah, it didn't work. I'm now on my fourth attempt to try and publish this short post. Geezuz.
EDIT
Fifth time's the charm! Huzzah! And now leaving the room before I break something.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails