Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First joolz competition for 2011

HURRAH!
Its the first Joolz competition for 2011! And its very easy to enter: to win these pretty pearl and crystal bracelets tied with ribbom, all you have to do is leave a comment here or on our Facebook page, telling us why YOU are a pearls girl. One response will be chosen and the winner notified next week. You will receive three pearl and crystal bracelets, with the colours pictured: champagne pink, moonlit black, and amethyst.
Good luck everyone - the competition starts NOW :-)
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I love pearls, and have worn them since I was a teenager (a long, long time ago). I think they can look classic or funky, and it doesn't hurt that my wardrobe is heavily organized around black, white, and gray with shots of color. These bracelets are totally up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entries collated from the Facebook page and here: Congratulations to Sharon Kirk! You are the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new pearls and crystal collection - so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails