Saturday, June 13, 2009

On the road again!

I am in the chilly highlands of New England for a couple of days. Its been a big road-trip for Mick & I, taking in Moree (quick stop for a cuppa with a couple of cousins, checked out the two adorably cute new additions to the family, then onwards!), Goondiwindi (massive family reunion! We made it into the local paper), Peregian (ahh, lovely friends, lovely beach, lovely couple of days), Brisbane to drop off some pieces to one of my fave stockists, ThreadnBone Boutique in the Valley, and dinner with siblings, onwards early the next morning for a quick lunch in Coffs to see my grandparents & aunt & uncle. Sadly my grandfather wasn't well enough to see us so I missed out on him, very disappointing. Then back in the car to head for Moredun (outside Ben Lomond) for a couple of days with Mum & Dad, & my brother Roderick, who's just got back from a stint in the States. Tomorrow its on to Tamworth to see my nephews & neice - William is playing rugby, should be lots of fun to watch the under 7s - and then heading further south. Home again finally on Monday. Phew!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails