Friday, October 15, 2010

Sneaky peek at something new

I did a little photoshoot a short while ago with a lovely team of people, and in it you'll be able to get a sneaky peek at something new from Joolz. Most of these items were trial pieces, concepts that I was messing around with at the time, but one of them I've kept as part of the new collection. Wonder if you can figure out which one?

The pictures have just been published today over on fabulous Style Melbourne, and so without further ado, here they are!








Photographer – Brianna Lehrke
Stylist – Airdrie Makim
Make Up & Hair Stylist – Erin O’Brien
Model – Catherine Sceney
Photographer’s assistant – William Ramsay
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails