Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from Joolz

Compliments of the season to you, and I wish you all the best for a fantastic 2010. I hope you all enjoy the New Year’s festivities and have a fulfilling, fun and rewarding year ahead. 2009 has been an exciting year for Joolz, and I thank you for coming on this journey with me.

I’m thrilled to be able to announce that 2010 sees Joolz going to New York to show as part of Nolcha’s Ethical Fashion Preview during New York Fashion Week. Its an enormous honour to be included as part of such an elite fashion event, and I am very proud that Joolz has come such a long way in the last couple of years! Big thanks to everyone who has supported me in the journey so far, and I look forward to sharing the next step with you all.

That’s coming up very soon (NY Fashion Week is held in mid-February), so it does mean that sadly we must say goodbye to the pop-up shop – its been lots of fun to have a shop in Georges, but the three of us have other plans now that 2010 is here, and we are simply not available for the enormous amount of time and effort that the pop-up takes. We’ve had lots of fun hosting all the events whilst we’ve been there but its time to close that door and see what else is out there for us! I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the talented team who have variously been a part of the pop-up: Nikolina, Kristy, Hamish & Eva. Thanks for being a part of it guys, its been fun!

I had the wonderful privilege of working with a spectacular team on a photoshoot recently. The photographer, She Is Frank, is supremely talented, as is the stylist: Fashion Hayley, the makeup artist: Megan Harrison, and the beautiful models: Iskra, Shirlene and Naomi. You can see the whole photoshoot by clicking here.

Enjoy your holidays, if you are still taking them, and have fun at work, if you are one of the few still there at the moment!
Warm regards,
Airdrie
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. So sad to see the store go but I am so happy for you to be going to NY fashion week!it's going to be AMAZING :)
    How was your Christmas and New years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is sad! But looking forward to 2010! Great to have a break but back into it all now - catch up soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails