Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair pieces

Had some photos taken of my latest lot of hairpieces on Friday by lovely Pat Cameron. I've known Pat's son Toby for some years through a mutual friend and meeting his parents when I popped over to their property outside Dunkeld late on Friday afternoon was a real treat - they are absolutely lovely. I had received a text asking for product shots urgently and I was in quite a state as I was out of town for the weekend and didn't even have a camera with me - but I did have all my hairpieces, as I'd been planning on showing them to a few girls for the Dunkeld races (the races is why we were away for the weekend).
My friend Lu rang up their neighbours, as Pat is a photographer, and explained my dilemma, and Pat called back telling me to come over straight away so we could use the natural light (it was about 5pm by this time).
This is one of those times when I absolutely love the country. What had been a problem was resolved with a solution almost instantly due to the sharing and caring nature of the people around me. Pat was just so lovely, it took no time at all, and we had 15 photographs. I can't link them from Flickr at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to soon. In the meantime, you can see them on Pat's Flickr page here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patnpete/sets/72157622793595814/
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails