Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Project Runway - butterfly necklace made an appearance

Yes, I'll admit I've been keeping an eye out for it, and tonight I saw it.
The Butterfly necklace in Lipstick Red appeared, being worn by the beautiful Dythea, for about ... oh, I guess it might have been half a second? Haha I have no idea how to grab the clip where you can briefly see it, but when I figure that out, I'll post it up here. (Its when the models come in the first time in the episode for their fittings.)
In the meantime, this is almost the same thing. Well, its a similar angle, same necklace, same beautiful model :)This is a shoot that Dythea did with photographer Peter Coulson (koukei.com.au) and the other model you can see partially in the background is Alice.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, and for leaving your comments. I love reading them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails